Wisconsin's only Union Organized Optical Provider
24 Wisconsin Vision Locations are listed on the Wisconsin Vision website.
IBEW Local 965 has partnered with Wisconsin Vision to office a Vision Discount Program. Wisconsin Vision offers union discounts to all Local 965 members, those with insurance and those without insurance. Wisconsin Vision is also a provider for Essilor Safety Eyeglass Program for members of Alliant Energy.
Alliant Energy Active members and Dependents: The Alliant Energy vision insurance provides our members and dependents a $150 vision material benefit every calendar year and a $40 annual exam benefit. Wisconsin Vision will offer a 20% union endorsement discount for our members and dependents. This discount is good all year and applies to most of your purchases of good and services. This discount along with our vision benefits offer you an excellent vision plan. They will apply the $150 benefit to your purchase provided you are eligible and you pay only the amount that exceed the benefit and the union endorsement discount. They will also submit all the paperwork for you.
Safety Eye Glass Program: Wisconsin Vision is a network dispenser for the Essilor Safety Program. Wisconsin Vision makes it very easy when you follow these procedures:
1. Stop by any Wisconsin Vision or Heartland Vision location
2. Let them know you want to select glasses from the Essilor Safety Program.
3. They will explain to you what is covered under the program.
4. They will show you the frames in the program and help you select the right frame.
5. They will fill out the forms and order the glasses for you.
6. When the glasses come in, they will call and have you come in for adjustment.
For members who do not have Vision Insurance: Please click on the link for union discount pricing.