• Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Download Our App!

    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

                      Membership in IBEW Local 965

    To become a member of IBEW Local Union 965, you need to be hired by one of the companies or municipalities with which we currently hold a contract: Alliant Energy, Adams-Columbia Electric Cooperative, Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative, Everbrite, Richland Center Electric Cooperative, Rock Energy Cooperative, and Union Financial Group.

    We do not have an apprenticeship program through our local and we do not have books to sign for work.

    If you come to IBEW Local Union 965 from another IBEW Local, you will need to get a Traveling Card from your previous local if you are a member in good standing. To do so, simply contact your previous local to have a Traveling card sent to you to be signed and then either send the Traveling card directly to our union office or give the Traveling card to the Lead Steward at your work location.

    All new members will need to fill out some paperwork. New employees at Alliant Energy will receive the new member paperwork at New Member Orientation. Others should contact their Lead Steward or the union office. Please click on the Electronic New Member Sign-up link to fill out new member paperwork.

    The documents needed are listed below. We welcome you to IBEW Local 965. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 608-274-5600.

    Electronic New Member Sign-Up. Click Here

    Order By: [Date] [Name] [Ascendant]

    Application for Membership
    03/18/2022 - 1.02MB
    Click on QR code in corner
    COPE Deduction
    12/15/2016 - 0.01MB

  • IBEW Local 965

    Copyright © 2024.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    213027 hits since Dec 12, 2016

  • Top of Page image